Monday 24 October 2011



To celebrate to opening of my Misi Store I'm offering a Halloween Discount of 10% until midnight on the 31st October 2011.


Prices shown are full price. The discount is available on all items in my store. Follow your purchase through and request total from seller when in PayPal. If you forget don't worry we will refund you .
I am trying to find out from Misi if I can use voucher codes at checkout so please bare with me and hopefully we will get that sorted.


Make It  Sell It 

I have to admit I am impressed with Misi. I love the store layout and the ease in which I can update, view and review my current listings. I do still find it very hard to get orders through this style of  website due to the bespoke nature of my product. 
You may wish to purchase 'Twinkle Twinkle' Tiara but not necessarily in red and AB clear Swarovski. Most of my work still comes via email enquiries and invoiced through PayPal. 

'Twinkle Twinkle ' Tiara by Happy Hands Belcoo
It's important to remember that all my products are bespoke and although the listing may be in a certain colour. It is the design you are purchasing in your chosen colours. Not the specific colours in photograph.

Any questions email us at the usual email Happyhandsbelcoo@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment