Thursday 30 June 2011

A Little Bit More

Hi I'm Gayle mum of two and proud creator of Happy Hands, which produces a broad range of wedding accessories.
Through out my life Art and Design has played a big part. My background is in Fashion Design and Manufacturing so I've always been creative. 
I opened the doors to Happy Hands when planning my own wedding. Starting with wands as I didn't wish to give my flowergirls expensive flowers. Which quite obviously were not going to make it to the church. slowly but surely I developed to other items including Tiara's, wedding favours and my favourite Organza Bouquet. 
This bouquet is personalised to your theme and your personality using beads, buttons, crystals and charms. Telling the story of your Bridal Party. Perfectly themed for your wedding. Sports mad groom? add a Silver golfer or football charm centre maybe. Maid of honour just had a baby? add a teddy, duck, or dummy centre. Shopaholic bridesmaid?  add a Silver Shoe or Handbag. Never off the phone? add a silver telephone. By the time is it finished you will have a beautiful organza bouquet with several different centres telling the story of your friendship. Each flower is approx. 3.5" in diameter and 12" in height. Surrounded by maribou in your chosen colour. Finished either with tied organza ribbon or satin with pinned seam topped with pearls or crystals. Seeing is believing... I only wish the description did the bouquet justice. 
Happy Hands today continues to grow from strength to strength. I continue to progress with my passion (borderline obsession) with enthusiasm, pride and demand for perfection.
I love the thrill of the challenge of bespoke from design to creation. It's your ideas  and my magic touch. If your looking to match your tiara to your dress detailing then just let me know.
My aim is to fully satisfy the customer's specification to budget and wedding scheme. 'YOUR DAY YOUR WAY'
No matter how big or small every little girl dreams of their wedding day. 
To keep up to date with my developments feel free to follow Happy Hands on Facebook www .facebook.com/happyhandsbelcoo

No comments:

Post a Comment